Which is the best browser for SP4? Which is the best case for SP4? and Why.

Steven0706

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
After some updates, the Edge is getting better but my favorite Chrome is died. I am wondering which is your favorite browser and why? How to fix the chrome? Thanks.

The second question is: which is the best case (not sleeve) for SP4. The UAG is the only one available? Thanks.

Hardcore1973

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I love Edge but since it doesn't work correctly with the skylake processors I am using chrome. I use Chrome on my desktop but never on my tablets or laptops due to memory and higher cpu usage. I have the UAG and it is excellent.

GatsbyGlen

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't think I would go with a case, but am looking at something over at sfbags.com.

When you say Chrome died, what do you mean? I'm currently using both Edge and Chrome.

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I got this....

http://www.amazon.com/Evecase-Multi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3276680

Perfect fit and look inside..Protection! Fully Padded Shock Absorbance feature allow you to carry with ease

$22.99

Mouse, charger and SPPen front pocket, SP4 in protected middle pocket, Dongles/ cables in back pocket (MDP to HDMI and VGA , HDMI to HDMI)..its tight pen attached would just be a nuisance.

Plus the inside matches my new Cyan Microsoft Mobile 3600 BT Mouse!
Had I got the Cyan Type cover all would be Cyan..I got the Teal which is better. I like understated.
I'm using Chrome as FF is going though changes... until Edge gets extensions... its fast up to 70Mbps down on Cox 50Mbps service tier with AC

Steven0706

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I love Edge but since it doesn't work correctly with the skylake processors I am using chrome. I use Chrome on my desktop but never on my tablets or laptops due to memory and higher cpu usage. I have the UAG and it is excellent.
How's temperature of the SP4 with the UAG on? Thanks.

Steven0706

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I got this....

http://www.amazon.com/Evecase-Multi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3276688

Perfect fit and look inside..Protection! Fully Padded Shock Absorbance feature allow you to carry with ease

$22.99

Plus the inside matches my new Cyan Microsoft Mobile 3600 BT Mouse!
Had I got the Cyan Type cover all would be Cyan..I got the Teal which is better. I like understated.
I'm using Chrome as FF is going though changes... until Edge gets extensions... its fast up to 70Mbps down on Cox 50Mbps service tier with AC

I love Chrome, but somehow it stop working after the latest updates of SP4.......

Steven0706

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't think I would go with a case, but am looking at something over at sfbags.com.

When you say Chrome died, what do you mean? I'm currently using both Edge and Chrome.

The chrome just simply stop (no response) after just a few minutes of use and I have to reopen it and same thing happen again.

kjparfekt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
love chrome, edge is kiling me with the ads and other issues... can't work with it until that changes. I figured SP4 being the 4th iteration would be polished but Microsoft is using the Win 10 is new excuse and I'm not having that on a $1,000+ device

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
love chrome, edge is kiling me with the ads and other issues... can't work with it until that changes. I figured SP4 being the 4th iteration would be polished but Microsoft is using the Win 10 is new excuse and I'm not having that on a $1,000+ device
You can use "AdFender" to block the ads with edge.

Works great after.

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I want to use edge more, but it's not where it needs to be. As of right now I use Firefox just cause it seems to be the fastest and chrome started to give me issues after some time as well.

As for cases I don't have any at the moment, but I would probably get just a sleeve. I have a protection plan and I only want something to protect when it's not in use or to put in a bag with other things. (Books, Hard drives, mouse, etc.) I just use a fossil leather bag.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss