Just Added a Stickerboy Skin to SP4

richardn34

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I just got the white matte antibacterial skin from stickerboy for my surface pro 4. I took pics with and without flash just so you can really get an idea of what it looks like. I got the idea from another forum to add the windows sticker (bought off of ebay). It's the i5 4GB model. Honestly, I'm not too sure how long I'll leave it like this. I really like the look of it bare but like the peace of mind of having the scratch protection from the decal

20151115_173332.jpg
20151115_173043.jpg
20151115_173426.jpg
20151115_173413.jpg
20151115_173327.jpg
20151115_173230.jpg

GatsbyGlen

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I just got the white matte antibacterial skin from stickerboy for my surface pro 4. I took pics with and without flash just so you can really get an idea of what it looks like. I got the idea from another forum to add the windows sticker (bought off of ebay). It's the i5 4GB model. Honestly, I'm not too sure how long I'll leave it like this. I really like the look of it bare but like the peace of mind of having the scratch protection from the decal

Dude, the stains on that bed are really freaking me out ... There isn't a chance in hell I'd put my Surface down on that.

ryankelsey7

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Looks cool. I just ordered a full body skinomi wood skin. It doesnt cover the mirror. Also, the pen fits better pointing downward on the left side.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Do you mind posting the links for your purchases? :) I really love the Windows sticker.

richardn34

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I really like wood skins and recommend Toast. They make real wood skins and can engrave on it too. I have it on my macbook (with my son's name engraved on it) and people always tell me how it's pretty much the coolest Macbook they've seen. I just checked their site and they don't have Surface pro 4 yet though. It is a bit pricey but IMO definitely worth it.
still can't post links but - h t t p :// www . toastmade. com/surface/

twe90kid

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I really like wood skins and recommend Toast. They make real wood skins and can engrave on it too. I have it on my macbook (with my son's name engraved on it) and people always tell me how it's pretty much the coolest Macbook they've seen. I just checked their site and they don't have Surface pro 4 yet though. It is a bit pricey but IMO definitely worth it.
still can't post links but - h t t p :// www . toastmade. com/surface/

went to their site and saw a promo video of their work. seems pretty legit and crazy.

richardn34

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The TOAST covers are done really well, I have it on my MacBook and love it. It does add a little bit of bulk though since it's real wood. I'd probably get one for my surface if they made one for the SP4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos