Anyone get the new Cortana Handwriting feature (Part of Fall update) up and running?

tennisfan#AC

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have used this feature several times since the update. It is strictly a way to do hand written reminders through Cortana. After you hand write your reminder click the arrow key in the upper right hand corner and Cortana will attempt to make a reminder based on your hand written note. It is normally pretty good at translating your hand writing into a reminder but you may have to edit Cortana's initial attempt at the reminder. I hope this helps.

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I have used this feature several times since the update. It is strictly a way to do hand written reminders through Cortana. After you hand write your reminder click the arrow key in the upper right hand corner and Cortana will attempt to make a reminder based on your hand written note. It is normally pretty good at translating your hand writing into a reminder but you may have to edit Cortana's initial attempt at the reminder. I hope this helps.

OK thanks I can now bring the grid up however she never try's to convert my handwriting into text , any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo