Surface Pro 7 deal! Save big at Amazon right now

Does anyone have or tried the Urban Armor Gear Case for the Surface Pro 4?
    Surface Pro 4 Cases | Rugged, Slim, Protection by UAG ? URBAN ARMOR GEAR

I am thinking of getting the Cobalt model for myself.

Rugged, Slim, Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Case | UAG ? URBAN ARMOR GEAR

Any comments on this case? Is it a good case?
    11-24-2015 09:27 AM
    A coworker of mine uses this same case for the SP3 and he loves it. I played around with it and it is not a bad at all. The only reason I have hesitated purchasing the case is because I use my SP4 in a lot of business settings and it looks more casual than business.
    11-24-2015 02:56 PM
    I'm waiting for mine for the SP4 to arrive. I'll write a review as soon as it does :) Hopefully it'll be here in a day or so!

I had it for the SP2, and it had less than desirable build quality. But I was assured that it was only mine (otherwise people would be up in arms). And they even offered to send me another one, but I said that it was OK! Very very good people at UAG. I have their cases for my Note 4 and LG G4. Awesome devices and coverage. I highly recommend them as a company in general. But until I get my hands on the SP4 case, I can't vouch for it!
    MCube74 likes this.
    11-24-2015 04:24 PM
    I'm waiting for mine for the SP4 to arrive. I'll write a review as soon as it does :) Hopefully it'll be here in a day or so!

I had it for the SP2, and it had less than desirable build quality. But I was assured that it was only mine (otherwise people would be up in arms). And they even offered to send me another one, but I said that it was OK! Very very good people at UAG. I have their cases for my Note 4 and LG G4. Awesome devices and coverage. I highly recommend them as a company in general. But until I get my hands on the SP4 case, I can't vouch for it!
    Please do post a review when you get your case.
    11-24-2015 06:11 PM
    Please do post a review when you get your case.
    of course!! hopefully it will arrive over the next few days.
    11-25-2015 02:48 PM
    Ever written a long post and then lost it....I just did. Too furious to re write it all again. Bottom line is the cover is good and strong, very overpriced but though its back stand is made from alloy the inside mechanism is made from poor quality plastics.

I have this case fitted to my Surface 3 and it adds much to much weight. I am also shocked at the very high price. 60.00€ to 70.00€!

The case also makes the back stand useless on ones surface. If you happen to have a screen saver fitted while fitting the case to the device it will take the protector off the screen!
    I will not be buying another case from this company. Again Chines yet so stupidly priced. They are also very 'industrial' looking. good for building site work but in an office? Nah. The negatives out weigh the pros for me on this case. I cannot recommend it.
    I suggest the beautiful casing of the Surface line deserves a more classical case and less industrial.

Ryland
    Last edited by ryland Johnson; 11-25-2015 at 07:33 PM.
    11-25-2015 07:21 PM
    Here is a good review of the UAG Coblat

11-26-2015 11:45 AM
    Today I bought the Urban Armor Gear Cobalt case for my Surface Pro 4.

It is a pretty good case and does make the Surface Pro heavier but boy does it give some protection. Feels very solid.

Once you use this case you probably won't need a carrying pouch as it is good enough already. The case was a tight fit though and did cause some problem for my glass screen protector at one corner but I think it will be fine. Overall the case is pretty good.

I like the pen holder on the top. Now I know where I can put the pen when I am using the surface as a tablet.

Also I can give my 4 year old daughter my Surface Pro 4 to play and draw around. I was worried what if she dropped my Surface Pro. Now with this new case, I can relax a bit and let my daughter have some fun, too.1.jpg2.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg12.jpg14.jpg
    Last edited by MCube74; 11-27-2015 at 10:46 AM.
    11-27-2015 10:31 AM
    Which screen protector do you have? I bought the awesome Photodon screen protector but the UAG case peeled it off every side :( also keep in mind it covers the micro SD slot so no access to it with cover!

Feels like they should have an overlap as to allow you to have a screen protector, their website says to use their screen protector but they don't have one for the Surface Pro 4!

I want a good screen protector that will not interfere with pen, Photodon is awesome, the MXH but now I can't use it with this case, beware of some screen protectors that work with this case because they create issues with touch and or pen!
    12-04-2015 12:20 PM