Anti Glare - Surface Pro 4

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone using an Anti Glare screen protector on their SP4?

The glare from this device really bothers me at time.

goldcougar

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

eran says

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Anti glare screen protectors, while doing what they advertise, ruin the picture. Yes I get some glare on my screen, but there is no way I am ruining the image quality put out by that gorgeous screen.

I usually just adjust the angle, turn off a light, or sit at a different spot in the room.

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Anti glare screen protectors, while doing what they advertise, ruin the picture. Yes I get some glare on my screen, but there is no way I am ruining the image quality put out by that gorgeous screen.

I usually just adjust the angle, turn off a light, or sit at a different spot in the room.

I know what is with these people who want to cover everything Skin it, Ar film whatever even before using the device for a week..its a joke. Reminds me of people who put crap on their cars.

Just use the device and be happy for once in your life people.
I don't get it at all..its a $1000 device assume they did it correctly and anything you do will MAKE IT WORSE
They know better than YOU

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I know what is with these people who want to cover everything Skin it, Ar film whatever even before using the device for a week..its a joke. Reminds me of people who put crap on their cars.

Just use the device and be happy for once in your life people.
I don't get it at all..its a $1000 device assume they did it correctly and anything you do will MAKE IT WORSE
They know better than YOU

Ive had this device since it was released

goldcougar

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've always custom ordered my laptops and got a matte screen. It's not about aesthetics...the glossy glare causes me headaches. I put a matte screen protector on almost all devices for that reason.

spesifikbrush

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I've always custom ordered my laptops and got a matte screen. It's not about aesthetics...the glossy glare causes me headaches. I put a matte screen protector on almost all devices for that reason.
Hello there. I wonder if you received your matte protector and applied it. If you have the plastic tips, can you check if the protector gives it a paper feel when using the pen?

goldcougar

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Got them yesterday, and put it on today. They work great, fit perfect, and were easy to install.

I just have the normal Surface Pen. The pen still works. Its slightly different in that the pen doesn't slide on the screen quite as easily as it did when directly on the glass of the screen. I would say previously, without the screen protector, it felt like writing on a white board (little to no friction, almost slick), and with the screen protector, its more like pen and paper (a bit more friction, not slick). Hope that helps,

Teacrot

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I like it but it does get fingerprints (the only downside for me). Touch for works fine, no issues. Pen, works well too and maybe even a bit better than without as the film adds a bit of resistance as if writing on paper (not as much but better than bare glass). Finally, for $8 (free shipping with Prime), if you didn't like it, you could take it off and not have wasted a wad of cash. I've had the same one on my screen since I got the tablet the month it was released.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I like it but it does get fingerprints (the only downside for me). Touch for works fine, no issues. Pen, works well too and maybe even a bit better than without as the film adds a bit of resistance as if writing on paper (not as much but better than bare glass). Finally, for $8 (free shipping with Prime), if you didn't like it, you could take it off and not have wasted a wad of cash. I've had the same one on my screen since I got the tablet the month it was released.

Thanks. Ordered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte