Anti Glare - Surface Pro 4

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I like it but it does get fingerprints (the only downside for me). Touch for works fine, no issues. Pen, works well too and maybe even a bit better than without as the film adds a bit of resistance as if writing on paper (not as much but better than bare glass). Finally, for $8 (free shipping with Prime), if you didn't like it, you could take it off and not have wasted a wad of cash. I've had the same one on my screen since I got the tablet the month it was released.

eh. meh. its ok. Still getting some glare. Not 100% what I expected. But hey, for the price, what can I say?

philknall

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
This is what I use. Anti glare, but doesn't have the graininess that a lot of them have. I could not detect any difference in Pen sensitivity, and it feels a *little* closer to paper with the rougher surface. I like it.

Amazon.co.jp? Surface Pro 4 ? ???????? ??? ???? ?????? TBF-SFP15FLH: ?????????
Don't know if it's available outside of Japan.
I 100% agree with your issues. I hate how reflective screens nowadays are, watch Game of Thrones on it and you're looking at your face the entire time :p

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This is what I use. Anti glare, but doesn't have the graininess that a lot of them have. I could not detect any difference in Pen sensitivity, and it feels a *little* closer to paper with the rougher surface. I like it.

Amazon.co.jp? Surface Pro 4 ? ???????? ??? ???? ?????? TBF-SFP15FLH: ?????????
Don't know if it's available outside of Japan.
I 100% agree with your issues. I hate how reflective screens nowadays are, watch Game of Thrones on it and you're looking at your face the entire time :p

Unfortunately that link just takes me to amazon japan and I can't read Japanese :(

*sigh*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb