What's a good pouch/carrying case for the SP4?

TheAsbo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning on buying a Surface Pro 4 soon. What's a good pouch for the SP4? I plan on going back and forth with it at school so I'd like to put it in its own protective pouch before it goes into my backpack with all my other things.
I'd like one even if I'm carrying the SP4 around without my backpack.

Any recommendations?

Edit: I'd like the type cover to fit into the pouch as well.

Last edited:

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Certainly not that red one MS has on their store. Once the SP4 is in it the cables go in the front pouch which makes it so tight it's almost like it's going to break the screen. Horrid.

Ravi Sharma 2016

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Got the Caselogic Intrata-116 laptop bag. I am collecting (on sale) accessories for a i5 128Gb SP4 that goes on sale end of the month with 17.36% off in my country . It should fit around the SP4 with type cover very precise, although it is meant for 11.6 inch devices and has a pocket.

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The Microsoft Store had a "bundle" deal when I went in before Christmas to pick up a SP4. However, the bundle price didn't apply to the nicest bag they had. So I paid a few bucks extra to cover the price. It's a BrentHaven bag. I suspect if I was a cultured fella I should know who they are. (Just like the "Jack Spade" cover for the 950XL. Nice stuff too but I don't know who he is)

Anyways, take a look at it when you are in the store. Pretty classy looking man-purse. :)
I'm comfortable in my old man skin these days.

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Which one? There's more than 50 of them. See link below.

BrentHaven Laptop Cases

Sorry. See? I'm uncultured. Didn't know they had a bevy of choices. At the Microsoft Store there were fewer to actually touch and hold. But that New Collins Vertical Messenger Bag holds up to very close scrutiny. And I actually thought it was purpose built for the Surface Pro. It's that exact.

Built to last, as you can see for yourself if they have one.

Good luck!

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a red cover that came from the Microsoft Store, it's branded HEX with a code DT8919, and yes, if you put accessories in the pouch it is very tight.

So I carry the Surface in the cover. That, and all the accessories that go with it, go in the white and blue Microsoft bag. Every day when I come to work it looks like I've been shopping at the Microsoft Store.

TheAsbo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a red cover that came from the Microsoft Store, it's branded HEX with a code DT8919, and yes, if you put accessories in the pouch it is very tight.

So I carry the Surface in the cover. That, and all the accessories that go with it, go in the white and blue Microsoft bag. Every day when I come to work it looks like I've been shopping at the Microsoft Store.

That's like me walking around with an IKEA bag. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234