ASIO4ALL not working on SP Pro 4 M3, how can I fix it?

W

WPCentral Question

ASIO4ALL not working on SP Pro 4 M3

Hello Everyone,

I have a Surface Pro 4, Windows 10 Pro, M3.

I am trying to get the universal ASIO driver ASIO4ALL to work on my SP Pro 4, it just won't. I have tried adjusting all the setting in ASIO4ALL, but it will not work.

I'm using ASIO4ALL because I run Pianoteq Stage 5, it it helps with the lag between my digital piano and the SP Pro 4. Because the standard soundcard in the SP Pro4, is not an ASIO card.

I am getting a signal from the digital piano to the Pianoteq Stage 5 software, just no sound. If I select the standard windows driver in the Pioanoteq Stage 5, there is sound, but a lag between the piano and the SP Pro 4.

Any thoughts

Regards

Rob

SurfaceProAudio

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Hey,
I'm testing ASIO4ALL on my SP4 at the moment. The first thing to know is that ASIO4ALL sees two audio drivers, one for speakers and one for headphones, which it labels as Audio Output and Audio Output 2 - if you're not getting any sound then you need to change to the other driver. Either in the ASIO4ALL control panel or in your software if both are already enabled. At the moment i'm getting sound but the performance is not better than the regular drivers. I am continuing to investigate.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven