New Surface Dock Power Supply

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So Microsoft sent me a New Dock without requiring the old one back. But my issues were actually fixed with the latest firmware that came out yesterday. Now I have a spare dock. The problem is they only sent the dock without the power supply. I looked around on eBay and Amazon and can't find the Power Supply for the dock. I was wondering if any knows where to get one. I found a power supply for a Toshiba laptop that matches the voltage and amps but not sure if the round connector would actually fit. Here's a link to it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA

Last edited:

lewinr

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I also need to get a replacement power supply for my Surface Book dock but I'm having difficulty finding a replacement.

It would be great to a find a suitable reasonably priced 3rd party power supply... I bought this T-Power power supply on Amazon which fit but my SB did not charge when I used it, so I had to return it.

Now I'm trying to find another option. I've found many power supplies which match the voltage requirements but it is usually unclear if the barrel connector will fit... does anybody know the name of the type of connector used?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon