Surface Pro 3 can't use tablet mode?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Surface Pro 3 cant use tablet mode?

So i am on a Surface Pro 3 and i am having trouble with my tablet mode not working/responding. Also the battery, wifi, sound and notification buttons in the bottom left of my screen show that i have pressed them but nothing is showing up.
Also my windows button on my surface responds with haptic feedback but doesnt change to tablet mode?

Any ideas? Oh and i have tried to enable tablet mode in settings but that isnt working

thanks

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Surface Pro 3 cant use tablet mode?

Have you tried a soft reset?

Step 1: Press the power button on your Surface and hold it down for 30 seconds.
This ensures that your Surface shuts down instead of just going to sleep.
Step 2: Press the power button again to turn your Surface back on.

or

Use this two-button shutdown process to ensure that your Surface is turned off completely. Here?s how:
Step 1: Go to Start Windows logo, and select Power > Shut down.
If you can?t shut down your Surface normally, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
Step 2: After your Surface turns off, press and hold the volume-up button and the power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds, then release both.
The screen may flash the Surface logo, but continue holding the buttons down for at least 15 seconds.
Step 3: After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds. Then press and release the power button again to turn your Surface back on.

Source:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s-responding%3Fos%3Dwindows-10&token=0LktntzB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6