Surface Pro 3 with Lumia 650 or Surface Pro 3 with BlackBerry Q10?Which Combo is Best 4 Productivity

Aman1007

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi...
Going to a Law School This Year..
Planning to Buy a Laptop and a Mobile...
For Laptop I will be going with SP3...
I am confused with buying Lumia 650 or BlackBerry Q10..
I want to know that which combination is best for overall productivity...Lumia 650 will not have continuum and so will it be huge different choosing Lumia over BB Q10 to have a complete ecosystem....

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi...
I want to know that which combination is best for overall productivity...Lumia 650 will not have continuum and so will it be huge different choosing Lumia over BB Q10 to have a complete ecosystem....

I think it would be better to quantify your needs from a phone and then check which of the two phones can satisfy the most needs. Certainly using the 650 will be very familiar for you since the layout and apps generally look the same in the surface. There are chances of finding apps with the lumia but not on the BB

fgol

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
There's nice integration between a Windows 10 mobile device and a Surface Pro (or any laptop) that's also running Windows 10. When they're connected via Bluetooth you will be able to send texts through the phone from the SP3, and also see phone notifications and texts on the SP3.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi...
How about the BlackBerry Priv?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss