Set Time keeps going off in a wrong time!!

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
The clock on my surface keeps going back to a fixed hour.

I had an update, I believe yesterday. I tried to force change time and date, but after shutting down, it goes back to a certain time. I have the "automatic set time" and "automatic set time zone" to pacific coast because I'm in California, but it's still doing it. I'm now on OS Build 10586.218. This fixed the on/off button, but now this is an issue to me. How do I Fix this?

:angry:

GatsbyGlen

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
The clock on my surface keeps going back to a fixed hour.

I had an update, I believe yesterday. I tried to force change time and date, but after shutting down, it goes back to a certain time. I have the "automatic set time" and "automatic set time zone" to pacific coast because I'm in California, but it's still doing it. I'm now on OS Build 10586.218. This fixed the on/off button, but now this is an issue to me. How do I Fix this?

:angry:

I noticed a similar problem yesterday in that the clock is 20 minutes behind (I'm in California too). I shut it down this morning before leaving for work. I wonder if it will reset upon reboot tonight.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
it did it again. i even turned off automatic time. WTF??

I actually turned it off at 5:44 AM because I went to work, and now that I'm back on, its still on 5:45AM. What the hell? is the internal clock not getting any battery??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6