Mac user getting a SP4 questions

surfacehusky

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I am getting a SP4 for doing digital artwork and have not used Windows since XP! I am deeply entrenched into Apple's ecosystem with Mac OS and iOS.

1. I have an Apple USB CD/DVD (SuperDrive), anyone know if this will work with the SP4?
2. What is the built in backup software in Windows called?
3. Any tips for using Macs, iOS devices and a SP4 in terms of programs, synchronizing, etc.?

Thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
for backing up files to the cloud we have onedrive, for files onto external hard disk you have choices such as file history or using others like synctoy which works very well

overboard08

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
As long as your SuperDrive doesn't have any external power requirements (ie, it can be powered by the USB port it's plugged into), you should be fine.

Windows 10 has a native backup support baked into the OS, typically uses OneDrive but Dropbox and Box are fairly well integrated apps as well.

SP4 can run desktop software as well so if your iOS apps/software are downloadable via web then you should be able to run them as desktop programs, synchronization should be as simple as adding the devices to your account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon