Surfac Pro 3 keyboard - special keys not working

Bahamen

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I just realized that the top row of my SP3 keyboard (i.e. where the Home, End, PgUp, PgDn, Del buttons are) have been remapped to do something else. It probably happened after I have installed the anniversary update (I'm not on the insider program). Any way that I can remap the keys back to the original configuration? It's frustrating not being able to pagedown when browsing.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I just realized that the top row of my SP3 keyboard (i.e. where the Home, End, PgUp, PgDn, Del buttons are) have been remapped to do something else. It probably happened after I have installed the anniversary update (I'm not on the insider program). Any way that I can remap the keys back to the original configuration? It's frustrating not being able to pagedown when browsing.

check that your keyboard options in settings are correct - maybe the wrong keyboard has been set?

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Try this: FN+CAPS this will toggle the locking of the function keys to F1, F2, F3, etc. Repeat FN+CAPS to take the function keys back to their respective special controls (Vol up, Vol down, Share, etc.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb