Looking for an App to write/draw on pictuers and videos

jdooms

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a youth football team and I have some video that I've uploaded/imported to my Surface Pro 4. I'd like to utilize the pen and mark up some of the photos/videos to show the kids what they are looking for. Is there an app that can help me do this or is there something that is on here that came preloaded that I just don't know about? Any help would be great. Not looking for NFL type stuff here. Screen shot and then draw on the photo is fine.

unmorphed

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
There probably is an app,and maybe someone has a better suggestion, but you could Windows Ink which is built in and basically takes a screen shot from anywhere.

As long as you're completely up to date, Windows Ink is located in the bottom left corner of the tool bar.

demon09

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Within Windows Ink there is an app titled Screen Sketch that will let you draw notes over anything that is on screen at that moment. Essentially, you can pause the video as the play develops, then use that app to screenshot the image and draw on it instantly (there really are no steps to the app itself--just pause the video, launch the app and go).

You might also be able to use OneNote, though to be honest that one is a bit more involved, since you would have to save the photos somewhere, then upload them to OneNote and draw on them. You can add video too, but I don't think it would let you ink over a period of time--though your drawing would stay in place as the video plays, so you might be able to indicate gaps, views, angles, and other stable notes while the video plays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss