Any Easy Way to Scroll with Surface Pen?

CollinWood

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Got a Samsung Chromebook Plus recently (the one with the Pen) and one thing I really like is that I never have to touch the screen. I can do all my scrolling, up and down, left and right, with the pen...and I can do that by placing the pen anywhere on the screen. Unless I'm missing something, it seems like the Surface Pen can only scroll when touching the scroll bar. Is this right?

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Got a Samsung Chromebook Plus recently (the one with the Pen) and one thing I really like is that I never have to touch the screen. I can do all my scrolling, up and down, left and right, with the pen...and I can do that by placing the pen anywhere on the screen. Unless I'm missing something, it seems like the Surface Pen can only scroll when touching the scroll bar. Is this right?

System wide support for the stylus is coming to Windows 10 in the "Creators Fall update". So you can then use your pen for anything, like doing a search, or whatever (including scrolling). When it comes, windows will have unparalleled stylus support. Was all demo'd in todays day 2 keynote address at build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills