UK vs US import

Revvin

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I've seen some really cheap deals recently for the Surface Pro 4, I currently own a UK model but I'm on the look-out for a cheap deal to use for work and a few sites look like they may be selling an 'international' model which I presume is US. Would the UK Type Cover work on a US SP4? would it be just a case of changing the keyboard language to suit?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've seen some really cheap deals recently for the Surface Pro 4, I currently own a UK model but I'm on the look-out for a cheap deal to use for work and a few sites look like they may be selling an 'international' model which I presume is US. Would the UK Type Cover work on a US SP4? would it be just a case of changing the keyboard language to suit?

I doubt there would be any real difference - perhaps the UK sp4 charger just has the British plug vs the American plug -

Revvin

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I've read elsewhere that the power adaptor shouldn't be a problem, that its just a matter of changing the first part of the lead which is a figure of eight shapped plug and these can be picked up most places, Amazon sell folding 3 pin UK plugs which I intended to buy as it would fit better in a small tablet/laptop bag. Its only the keyboard that worries me as it might be the one thing Microsoft could use to stop people importing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs