I am experiencing issues with my Surface Pro 3, where the screen has stopped to respond reliably to touch, as well as pen input.
    Regarding touch, the lower part behaves as expected, while the upper part barely functions at all. There's also a spot at which the system detects a long press command through toch, although there's nothing touching the screen.
    As for the pen, the computer stops to detect it completely every, say, 20s. I then need to move the pen to the lower right corner of the screen to start working again.
    The strange part is that my dad, also running Surface Pro 3 started to experience the exact same problem only a few days ago.
    Has anyone else experienced any similar issue, and may it be caused and solved by software?
    I'm having a Surface Pro 3 running the latest updates(fall creators update). I've alreday reinstated all relevant drivers with no positive effect on the system.
    11-14-2017 05:18 PM