Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

pablo_paul

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

Can anyone point me to a good guide on chasing down BSOD issues?

My surface Pro has pretty much from day one BSOD with Unexpected Store exceptions. I rebuilt it once which stopped it but then it started again. I found something that said it could be the graphics drivers so i removed it and re-installed it this seemed to stop it for 2-3 weeks but now it's started again with a daily BSOD. It seems to happen in Chrome mostly but as i do most of my work via it that isn't that surprising.

I'm leaning towards a more fundamental hardware issue i've never had so many BSOD on any machine i've ever used.

AndreaDowd373Qs

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

Can anyone point me to a good guide on chasing down BSOD issues?

My surface Pro has pretty much from day one BSOD with Unexpected Store exceptions. I rebuilt it once which stopped it but then it started again. I found something that said it could be the graphics drivers so i removed it and re-installed it this seemed to stop it for 2-3 weeks but now it's started again with a daily BSOD. It seems to happen in Chrome mostly but as i do most of my work via it that isn't that surprising.

I'm leaning towards a more fundamental hardware issue i've never had so many BSOD on any machine i've ever used.

In some cases, your BIOS might be the cause for UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error. To fix the problem, users are suggesting to upgrade your BIOS. BIOS upgrade is an advanced procedure, and if you don’t perform it properly you can cause permanent damage to your PC, so upgrade your BIOS at your own risk.
But before anything else check first what might be cause of the problem following this steps on how to uninstall some corrupted driver using Windows 10 installation CD/DVD or USB in advance options startup
Solution 3. Uninstall the Driver
https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/unexpected-store-exception-windows-10/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6