I use Google Drive Sync as I do a lot of work in Google Drive - it's very helpful. It installed fine on my Surface Pro X and seems to work fine, but I'm worried that having it installed as a 32-bit running continuously in the background is going to kill battery/performance.

Anyone have any insight on this?
    Anyone know of a third-party ARM app that will sync my Google Drive for me in place of this?

Thanks all - I appreciate your wisdom!
    04-02-2020 01:51 PM
    but I'm worried that having it installed as a 32-bit running continuously in the background is going to kill battery/performance.
    Do you find this personally? I imagine you can judge performance quickly, you said it works fine.

"Anyone know of a third-party ARM app that will sync my Google Drive for me in place of this?"
    If it existed I doubt it would be as good. Unless you've noticed poor battery I wouldn't worry about it personally.

Good to know it works thanks.

Dropbox doesn't work properly, but this is because it installs into File Explorer directly.
    05-04-2020 06:39 PM