Waterproof/dustproof case for Surface Pro X

mikeybb4

Feb 17, 2021
Visit site
Hello all, I'm new here as we just incorporated a Surface Pro X into our business. We're planning to use it while grid soil sampling crop fields. However, as you can imagine, we're out working rain or shine and both of those aren't necessarily friendly to the Surface. We get a lot of dust when it's dry and obviously water when it rains. I was looking for a waterproof/dustproof case for the surface to be in while mounted to the ATV but couldn't find anything that fit the bill (found some for the 7). I was wondering if anyone has any leads to get me headed in the right direction.

Thanks for any and all help.

Mike

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mike,

You could contact one of these companies and see if they have one for the ProX model. Rigging a mount once you find a case is rather easy - even if one isn't exactly right, anything is possible with the right tools. ;) Joy Factory has waterproof cases and mounts, but I don't see anything for that model (it may be worth reaching out to them)

Good luck!

mikeybb4

Feb 17, 2021
Visit site
Thank you both! I'd run into both the Joy Factory and the UAG cases, but thought they both specified the Pro7. Looks like I'm wrong with what jnjroach posted. I may give Joy Factory a call or email to see if theirs would work. Not too worried about the mounting, just need to make sure it's solid enough not to vibrate the heck out of it. Again, much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)