ZD Net hands on with Surface Pro

Sparkyscrum

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
It appears that ZD Net has had a 45mins with the Surface Pro at CES. I can't add a link as the iPad won't let me paste it but highlights of story are;

* Pen has magnetic connector but not as strong as the keyboard one
* it runs "surprisingly cool" due to peripheral cooling
* MircoSD has been moved from under the kick stand to the side

They state that the Surface Pro is "(it's) shaping up to be the Tablet PC done right, with a mix of hardware and software that should make it attractive to many users".

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It appears that ZD Net has had a 45mins with the Surface Pro at CES. I can't add a link as the iPad won't let me paste it but highlights of story are;

* Pen has magnetic connector but not as strong as the keyboard one
* it runs "surprisingly cool" due to peripheral cooling
* MircoSD has been moved from under the kick stand to the side

They state that the Surface Pro is "(it's) shaping up to be the Tablet PC done right, with a mix of hardware and software that should make it attractive to many users".

The iPad lets me paste links.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds so tempting, but I think I'll wait for the pro 2 or surface book. The larger screens (especially the book) and new processors appeal to me. I just hope it will continue to support all current surface accessories like the type and touch cover because I have a RT.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums app

Steve Ridges

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. It seems that alot of the people who were so critical of the tablet just a short while ago knocking it for battery life or weight or thickness etc are now coming around. I think its going to be my dream tablet. Release day can't get here soon enough for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon