Just picked up my 128G Surface Pro

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my surface pro at Bellevue Square at around noon! So far I really like it. One thing that I wish was for there to let you have more than one metro browser. I installed the new firefox metro and it order for it to work as a metro browser it has to be the default browser. (Same thing with IE as well)

vivekforbes

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear you got surface pro. I am planning to buy this device on may because its not aviable in my region. How is your device? Is that screen is small to work on coding or documentation work?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I picked up my surface pro at Bellevue Square at around noon! So far I really like it. One thing that I wish was for there to let you have more than one metro browser. I installed the new firefox metro and it order for it to work as a metro browser it has to be the default browser. (Same thing with IE as well)

Awesome! I got mine at the Bellevue Square store on launch day! :D

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear you got surface pro. I am planning to buy this device on may because its not aviable in my region. How is your device? Is that screen is small to work on coding or documentation work?

Started on some home work via Word 2013 and found the screen isn't too small. Battery life around 4 hours which for me is more than good enough for me. I just hope for some more windows 8 apps (like a facebook, instagram..ect) would be awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa