Already lost my stylus

jamestIL

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I had to go through security at Houston Hobby airport and it fell off the side and I didn't notice for 20 minutes. Wonder if they sell them in bulk? Anybody finds it they can have it only used it for 6 days. Still like new.

Steve Ridges

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I've worried about this. I just end up leaving my stylus at work since I figure that's the most likely place I'll need it. I really would have been OK with Microsoft making the surface a tad bigger to house the stylus. They could have even used a smaller stylus...the mini one from my co workers Galaxy note works on the surface and mine works on his.

cme4oil

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Staples sent me a $40 off of $80 coupon so I bought an extra stylus and extra charger for $70.. That's the best coupon staples has ever sent me an it was at just the right time.

Figure I will leave one stylus at work and one at home.. I tried carrying it around connected to the SP but I just kept either knocking it off or taking it off to charge the Pro and forgetting about it. I think it will be better off either in my laptop bag or shirt pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans