So a lot of reviews are stating that the surface pro display is great, but the color calibration sucks
    AnandTech - Microsoft Surface Pro Review

This is very noticeable if you have your theme synced with another computer.
    I was able to go into the settings and manually adjust the color calibration to take away the yellow tint and make the colors somewhat more natural, however there is still an issue with grays being displayed properly.

any thoughts on how to make it right?
    02-15-2013 12:19 PM
    I have a Pantone Huey Pro calibrator that no doubt will work if/when I purchase a Surface Pro. More accurate than tweaking via Windows control panel.
    02-15-2013 02:36 PM
    I use a GretagMcbeth i1 Display 2 to profile my monitors. I used it on my Surface as well. While it made a difference, I use the auto brightness feature so the display changes a lot. I think it's an improvement but there is no way to compensate for different brightness levels (unless you locked it at one setting and profiled there).
    02-15-2013 05:07 PM
    Steve: Did you do anything special to get the i1display driver to install? It errors out on me with "specified path not found". I'm using the Eye One Match 3.6.2 installer bundle from the X-Rite website.
    07-13-2013 09:03 AM
    Weird. I didn't have to do anything special. It just worked. Maybe you have a corrupted download.
    07-13-2013 05:08 PM