Looks like MicrosoftStore.com is trying to sell 128 Surface Pros again...

anilraj

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Cool.
I had a script to send me a text as soon as it was available.

Finally pre-ordered.

Don't understand, how is it pre-order.
It was released on Feb 9th.
And now the shipping is Mar 1st.
How is it pre-ordering.

Microsoft has to fix their supply chain, if they have to stay in hardware business.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I waited for 3 weeks to get an iphone...

you have to be patient for good products.

Not even close. You had to wait because apple had sold something like 5 million iPhone over launch weekend.. The surface pro was probably in the thousands. (probably not even hundred of thousands)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Elfman12

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my 128, warranty (for $99), extra pen, 28watt PS, and a zipper case - and a $50 credit showed up in the cart. Not sure what did it, but nice. Says it should ship by 3/1. WOOHOO!

TeamCharles

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my 128, warranty (for $99), extra pen, 28watt PS, and a zipper case - and a $50 credit showed up in the cart. Not sure what did it, but nice. Says it should ship by 3/1. WOOHOO!

The discount you saw is from the warranty. Notice it says normally $149, online it's $99.

I'm glad checking the MS store was the first thing I did when I got home from work. I checked on my lunch and it was still showing sold out.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my surface pro 128g. I got a package that includes 1year of office 365, a pouch and type keyboard with tax at around $1440. It included the upgraded warranty. The only thing that sucks about the pouch it doesn't hold the power cable very well. Tax in WA state is near 10%
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

ComCypher

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I was able to find one Best Buy in southern NJ (Vineland) that had some in stock this morning. I was especially lucky because I don't even live here, just visiting for the weekend. Anyway, the employee told me they only received 3 and I managed to grab the last one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett