BlueStacks brings more than 750,000 Android apps to Surface Pro and Windows 8

justinm001

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Yupp. They have one specifically for the surface pro. it works fine. I used it once this weekend, but haven't downloaded more than a bike race game. The movement sensors worked great.

Bluestacks seemed to be a pain to close though. I haven't used it before so not sure if there's son command or special touch to get back to menu
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yupp. They have one specifically for the surface pro. it works fine. I used it once this weekend, but haven't downloaded more than a bike race game. The movement sensors worked great.

Bluestacks seemed to be a pain to close though. I haven't used it before so not sure if there's son command or special touch to get back to menu
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

That was my biggest issue with BlueStacks on my PC. Never able to fully close it, always running in the background and on the SP, it will kill the battery.

The games worked well, but the UI is hard to move around in because (in my case) not everything worked when touching it.

I'll have to pass on this, I have a wifi android tablet that I can use for this if I felt the need (which I haven't in about a year). lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon