Has anyone seen or heard an update to when the Pro might be released in Europe?

Surface RT release date in North America: October 26, 2012
    Surface RT release date in Europe: February 14, 2013 (111 days later)

Surface PRO release date in North America: February 9, 2013
    Surface PRO release date in Europe: May 31, 2013 ??? (111 days later)

Microsoft planning Xbox event for May 21...
    Microsoft planning Xbox event for May | The Verge
    04-15-2013 01:42 PM
    I'm guessing most europeans gave up and either bought it from US or are waiting for the 2nd iteration. 31st of May would be a little late for a release date, the original surface was announced in June if I remember well. If the cycle is kept we'd get the surface in Europe few weeks before they are announcing the new version which would be a silly marketing move :-). I'm crossing my fingers for a global release of the 2nd iteration next year.
    Great deal likes this.
    04-16-2013 11:08 AM
    As a UK resident, at first I was waiting with baited breath for MS to announce a release date following the US Surface Pro february go live date. Excitement can only last so long though, and frankly even if (a release date) was announced now, I would have to seriously consider waiting for the Haswell version.

Those that don't want to worry about import tax are snapping up Surface Pro ebay auctions that are already located in the UK at a premium.

As BetaNews wrote, it is turning out like Zune. Personally, I don't think MS will announce Surface 2 (RT or Pro) until Windows Blue. Last year the announcement didn't affect any existing sales as there wasn't any, this year a July announcement prior to an October release (hypothetically) would see existing Surface sales die.
    04-22-2013 06:29 AM
    Also from the UK. I've waited so long, it's at the point where I forgot I even wanted one! With new hardware on the horizon, might as well get an alternative from the other OEMs.
    04-23-2013 04:27 AM
    Well, now it seems to be official as SpainMadrid said. End of May for most Europe. I still think is a bit late if the next generation is just around the corner. Still a bit over a month to think it over...
    04-23-2013 11:43 AM
    Totally agree. After waiting this long, we have to wait over a month. Haswell all the way i reckon
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express
    04-23-2013 12:00 PM
    If it does release in Europe around end of May, I might still get it. I'd really like to have a supplementary device about now and I'd like it to be the Surface. As much as I'd like to wait on the next iteration, there is no telling how long MS will take to release that one. Might have to wait just as long, unless they change their release strategy.
    05-10-2013 08:23 AM