Ncis l.a.

StarLog

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Looks like they use the Pro, so what is the blue led thingy on the top right edge?

This is the TV show NCIS LA

Last edited:

StarLog

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Really... 101 views and no one knows what the blue led on the top right edge is on the RT or PRO on the TV show NCIS Los Angeles.?

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I have two theories:

A: Its a surface look alike that's slightly tweaked (This same show had Lumia look-alikes in an episode, but the defining logos were removed and the call screen had a gradient background and a less metro-y look.)

B: Its weird lighting being picked up by the camera from the window (it happens sometimes)

StarLog

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I have two theories:

A: Its a surface look alike that's slightly tweaked (This same show had Lumia look-alikes in an episode, but the defining logos were removed and the call screen had a gradient background and a less metro-y look.)

B: Its weird lighting being picked up by the camera from the window (it happens sometimes)
it is not wierd lighting. it is in every shot for the past 5 shows in different rooms.

i was thinking it was some kind of interface for other displays

Sparxy19

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Also saw the Pro (well I think it was) in another show the other night... It was one of those hospital shows, grays anatomy or something I think....
And the blue light, I have no clue on...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)