Surface Pro Price drops on SP2 Launch

chocolateyum

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
That is crazy cheap. How much are they going to be selling those new 64 GB ipads (that aren't 1/10 as capable as a surface pro) for? Perhaps I don't want to know.

I'm afraid this is a sign of bad times for MS. It makes me sick how people always go for marketing and hype instead of the better product.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid this is a sign of bad times for MS. It makes me sick how people always go for marketing and hype instead of the better product.

I dont think its a sign of 'bad times', but more MS trying to sell off the remaining old stock to make way for SP2 on shelves.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
It's still a good deal. The original Surface Pro is a very good device. I think the battery life argument is enigmatic...this is basically an ultrabook in tablet format. Because it looks like a tablet, people want to behave like one, in regards to the battery life. I was tempted to sell mine (got the Pro, 256) and get the Pro 2. I know battery life would be better and I like the extra stand position but it may not be worth it for now. Reinstalling my programs/apps would be a chore and I have it set up just right. I can always look at the power cover later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss