Hi there,

I recently cracked the screen on my Surface Pro. I've yet to find anyone who will repair the dang with without costing 400+. I know Rockit Repairs used to repace them for a mere $200, though their supplier no longer carries them. I'm begging you to please help me find some sort of company that can replace my cracked screen for around $200. Thank you!
    11-22-2013 05:39 PM
    I as well just broke my surface pro today. Same thing, I cant find anyone to fix it other then Microsoft and they want 300 to fix it. The thing only fell from about 1 foot and they wont even help comp some of the repair cost. let me know if you find something out. thanks
    11-22-2013 06:04 PM
    Does a cracked screen ruin touch and pen input. If it doesn't and it was cracked and not shattered I could see it being repaired by some glue or epoxy. I have seen some amazing repairs on damaged windshields during my years in the auto industry.
    11-23-2013 01:33 PM
    Does a cracked screen ruin touch and pen input. If it doesn't and it was cracked and not shattered I could see it being repaired by some glue or epoxy. I have seen some amazing repairs on damaged windshields during my years in the auto industry.
    The screen and pen input are fully functional, though the screen is pretty badly damaged. I've heard there are nearly twelve different screens for each model of the Surface, so it's an understatement to say I'm terrified of trying this myself. If anyone knows anything, please, please, please, let me know. Never thought life without a Surface would be as difficult as it is. Thank you!
    11-23-2013 01:52 PM