New Surface Pro 128GB $499 @ BestBuy

jason10mm

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Damn, I JUST bought a pro from microsoft a week ago for $600. I see they are matching the best buy offer. Hmmm, I'm sure I am well within my return window, so I wonder if they will issue me the difference (like amazon will) or at least some store credit.

Dexter505

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
This was an awesome price for the device. I am so glad I bought it and it didn't break the bank like the surface pro 2. I owned a pro 2 for 2 weeks and I don't see a difference.

Toilkenn

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Love BestBuy. Especially when their employees make incompetent mistakes, like give a customer a Surface Pro when they where suppose to get a Surface RT! A couple of weeks ago when they had the RT on sale for $299, I purchased mine online and had it sent to the local store for pick-up since it was a gift for my wife and I did not want it to ship to the house and spoil the surprise. It was ready for pickup the next day so I went to pick it up as soon as they opened. The sales associate got my order number and went to the back and came back with my item which had my name on it and was ready to go. She handed it over and I didn't realize the mistake BB made until a couple of weeks later when my wife opened up the gift and I noticed that the surface had a stylus and was heavier than the RT version I had played with in the store. When I looked at the back behind the kick stand that when I saw that it was a pro edition! Thanks BB mistakes like this is why I love this company!

weesals

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got one for $480 AUD; gets a little hot, but its still awesome! What are peoples thoughts on the new touch cover, or are there any standout 3rd party keyboard covers?

thundr51

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Picked this up as well and been using it for a while. I had a Acer w700 and it's about the same really, but the acer has a bigger screen, which oddly enough, I don't really miss. To me the best part of the tablet is the - not the stylus- but the keyboard cover. Love how it's a cover and a keyboard/mouse. I kinda want to pick up a touch cover just to make the package thinner (and more stylish) but at $120+ I'll pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo