Surface Pro bonkers discount in the UK - 128GB with Touch Cover ?443.41 direct from Microsoft

evilrob

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
*** NOW EXPIRED***

Quidco cashback offer:
Microsoft Store Voucher Codes, Cashback & Discount Codes | Quidco

Buy an Original Surface Pro (not the Surface Pro 2) and get a free touch cover, ?10 Windows Store voucher. ?519 for the 128Gb Version but for the next 3 days, you can get ?50 cash back + 6% cash back on top (so ?75.59 cash back all-in).

The offer also applies to the 64Gb Surface Pro, but they're currently out of stock.

edit: to clarify - the title of this post says 'direct from Microsoft' - which some may find misleading; what I mean is the unit is shipped directly from Microsoft but I didn't have enough characters to express this as effectively as I would have liked, the cash back comes from Quidco, a well-known cash back website here in the UK.

Last edited:

evilrob

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, I went ahead and ordered one; I was thinking about getting a 64Gb Surface 2 (not a Pro) - but a 128Gb first-gen Surface Pro for the same money is a no-brainer.

I have to say the Microsoft Store is awful. I had to close my browser several times and redo my order as it kept crapping out. 22 hours later I've heard nothing from them, and my Order History page looks like this:

Screen%20Shot%202014-03-04%20at%2017.26.34.png

Needless to say, I'm not impressed. They've definitely taken the money, though.

evilrob

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, it turned up this morning. Would have been nice if the Microsoft Store website worked properly or they could have given me a call or sent me an email or something, but hey.

Currently installing update 8 of 80...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes