Transfer microsoft complete when selling surface pro

jakebake

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
HI there! I am selling my Microsoft Surface Pro and I still have awhile left on my Microsoft complete warranty. How do I go about transferring it with the Pro without giving someone my log in information?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Not an expert but I am sure there is a way to reset the device to wipe out any account info, I saw it somewhere on the web a couple of weeks ago.

Try doing a search of something like "How to kill the main login account on a Windows 8.1 PC".

Bob

jakebake

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Not an expert but I am sure there is a way to reset the device to wipe out any account info, I saw it somewhere on the web a couple of weeks ago.

Try doing a search of something like "How to kill the main login account on a Windows 8.1 PC".

Bob

Hey Bob,
That is a great suggestion however not exactly what I meant. Right now if I can login online to the Microsoft warranty and make a claim with Microsoft complete if needed. I want to be able to transfer this extended warranty with the device so whoever buys it can make a claim if needed without needing my login. It's attached to my outlook account

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb