Torrents on RT?

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Will there be a bittorrent client for RT? I'd imagine there will be on the x86 tablets, but what about the RT? If I can download torrents on the RT, it will make my decision that much easier.

ljkelley

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
You would just have to wait and see if a torrent apps shows in the Windows Store. We won't know until someone makes one and tries to submit. Either they will be successful or not.

If WP7 is anything to go by, I would say most likely yes. As there are plenty of apps to control torrent apps on your PC.

dark.davy

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a machine dedicated to Media, which is running Deluge with a website front end. I don't see the appeal to downloading torrents on something with only 16-40GB of space, so I stick to just a bookmark to view/control them from smaller devices (Phone, web browser, etc)

Now if you could get the downloaded items to download straight to SkyDrive, that would be astounding.

dark.davy

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a machine dedicated to Media, which is running Deluge with a website front end. I don't see the appeal to downloading torrents on something with only 10-28GB of space, so I stick to just a bookmark to view/control them from smaller devices (Phone, web browser, etc)

Now if you could get the downloaded items to download straight to SkyDrive, that would be astounding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel