Do you know anybody other than yourself getting a Surface RT?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I will most likely get mine soon. since they can import it to NZ. somy question. do you know anybody other than yourself getting a Surface RT?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
A few online friends I know from gaming communities, but don't know anyone in RL. That said, there has been zero marketing or anything (yet?) in Finland, so unless you are tech sawwy, you probably wouldnt even know about it..

I'm just annoyed about not knowing if Surface is even coming to Finland. I wouldnt want to settle with some other device either :/

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
A few online friends I know from gaming communities, but don't know anyone in RL. That said, there has been zero marketing or anything (yet?) in Finland, so unless you are tech sawwy, you probably wouldnt even know about it..

I'm just annoyed about not knowing if Surface is even coming to Finland. I wouldnt want to settle with some other device either :/

I guess it's gonna be imported and be sold through other stores. that's what happened to the Nexus 7 in NZ. doesn't say for NZ but we got it

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I guess it's gonna be imported and be sold through other stores. that's what happened to the Nexus 7 in NZ. doesn't say for NZ but we got it

Dunno about NZ keyboard layout, but finnish uses a lot of ? and ?, so we need a keyboard with scandic layout. German layout has these and I would probably preorder the german surface right now if I got a confirmation that the language of the OS could be changed, but the US customer support said that at least the US Surface is locked to english and cant be changed, so I guess german Surface would be locked to german OS..

justreason

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
My girlfriend and her sister.. Showed them the initial ad and they are hooked.. They just opened a store near me so i will see on the 26th how much people care for it..

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
No one I know is even aware of the product, let alone wants one. Heck, I work in IT and still know no one that is getting or even wants one!

I wanted one until I saw the price. Maybe later on if apps take off enough it might be worth it to me, but for now it is too limited for the cost for me. Many of the things/apps I would need to make this a viable device for my work are not around. I'll wait on a pro possibly, or wait for the RT to hit about $300 before I decide it's worth it to me.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, not until I show mine off to a few people. Come on Microsoft, slip mine through for delivery on the 25th.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
My wife is considering one. She currently has an iPad 2 and a Titan. She is on the fence on whether she wants a Windows 8/RT tablet and to get rid of her iPad or to get rid of her Titan and get an iPhone 5. Its sort of contingent on how she likes my Surface and if she likes any of the Windows Phone 8 devices once she sees them IRL

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
No one has anything but iDevices in my group of friends or in my office. Well besides the co-workers still on contract with their BB phones. I am trying to convince my mother to get one since she does lots of work on a laptop and this would have full office vs her ipad now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss