Is your surface in process or has it shipped

srmiller82

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
that is a little weird lol, man i wish fedex would update that crap faster, it said it hit anchorage at like 11:00 am or something but i didnt get an update till like 4 or 5 pm

Tomerunlocks

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing here in Canada, even with FedEx or UPS reference. Gawd, this is starting to be annoying for me :( Really hope it's here.

EDIT* Just got off the phone with Microsoft. Lady said she can't pull up any info or references, what the **** does that mean? On the live chat, the guy asked me if that's the e-mail I used to order it, as if it wasn't visible to him either.. this isn't starting to look good. Almost like I made the order, but it didn't go through...

We'll see what happens tomorrow. She gave me the electronics department number, so if it doesn't arrive by 5PM tomorrow, guess who I'm calling :)

Last edited:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
But seriously, can somebody else please check their weight of their package... im kinda nervous something went wrong lol went from 6.6 lbs to 4.1 lbs

Tomerunlocks

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
But seriously, can somebody else please check their weight of their package... im kinda nervous something went wrong lol went from 6.6 lbs to 4.1 lbs

Nothing went wrong.. it makes sense. The 6.6lbs was wrong in the first place.. everyone's switched to 4lbs later, keep reading the thread. It makes sense. The Surface is 1.5lbs, plus the box and whatever, i'd say 2lbs. the cover (if you got 1) is another like, 1/2 lb, and that leaves you with 2.5, the other 1.5? no clue.. packaging, box, etc.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing here in Canada, even with FedEx or UPS reference. Gawd, this is starting to be annoying for me :( Really hope it's here.

EDIT* Just got off the phone with Microsoft. Lady said she can't pull up any info or references, what the **** does that mean? On the live chat, the guy asked me if that's the e-mail I used to order it, as if it wasn't visible to him either.. this isn't starting to look good. Almost like I made the order, but it didn't go through...

We'll see what happens tomorrow. She gave me the electronics department number, so if it doesn't arrive by 5PM tomorrow, guess who I'm calling :)

You're just banging your head against the wall at this point. Chill - it's out of your hands.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
okay i didnt know everybody elses changed! I was stressing cause i havnt gotten any info from microsoft so thought maybe i was only getting like the tablet or only the keyboard.. who knows with the way everythings been going!

Tomerunlocks

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
You're just banging your head against the wall at this point. Chill - it's out of your hands.

Not really. You keep thinking I'm mad or fumed, when I'm not. I'm simply expressing my opinion and my experience that I've gotten so far. Many others have gotten the same, if not worse experience then I have. If it's not here by tomorrow, hopefully all the blogs will be all over it.

tyrok

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped earlier tonight from Pennsylvania. Knew I had nothing to worry about, definitely getting it tomorrow morning.

snailium

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Are you going to call BBB and file a dispute? :)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
No Haha. Meant Im calling the electronics department.
i was going to say Ghost Busters...

so its officially the day of delivery here in Maryland. I have yet to be charged or receive any shipping info from Microsoft. FedEx says it is in Baltimore and will arrive at my doorstep at 10:30.

MrTimSmith

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
7:00am the Surface supposedly left China. At 11:38pm it was scanned in Memphis. Didn't expect it that early but I'm not complaining. Looking more likely that I'll be getting it Friday. I'll believe it when I see it. Trying not to get my hopes up too much. Just in case. :blush:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion