Is your surface in process or has it shipped

anon(5324511)

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
In OH and still in process here too, usually my UPS driver deliveries mostly at the end of the day. So maybe just maybe if it ships today or tomorrow and they can at least get it to Columbus....it'll be here for when i get off work Friday!!

Tomerunlocks

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
ATTENTION Canadians!

You are now chatting with 'Terry'.

You: Hello Terry

Terry: Thanks for contacting Microsoft Store Chat! How can I help you today?

Terry: Hi!

You: Wondering why my Surface hasn't been shipped yet, when it was guaranteed by 10/26

Terry: If it was guaranteed by the 26th it would ship today by 2:00 EST

Terry: UPS 2nd day delivery

Looks like they are shipping today :)

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
YAY TERRY!!!!! Everytime I hear my email ringtone I get a little heart attack just to be disappointed that it was just a twitter notification!
Ha! Holy crap. That sounds like me. Except that in my case it's some stupid Facebook notification

**Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express**

rbf

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Yea... I think (HOPE) Tomer987 has it correct. I believe MS's biggest concern is getting this product to us 'TO' soon. I am thinkn most of us are a 2 day ship away. If I wanted to ship product to a cross section in the U.S. I would stock pile product in Chicago or St. Louis so I would be 2-3 days out from anywhere is the U.S. They could also have a deal with shippers, because of quanity, to just make sure they get there on the 26th. Of course all of the above is based on NO facts. Thanks.. ~ rbf

MarcMaiden

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
This was my conversation regarding shipping this morning:
Connor: I'll be happy to help you clarify your shipping details.
Connor: Great! One step ahead of me! Let me look that up for you Marc.
Marc : Thank you!
Connor: Due to the high volume of orders received, it's possible that some shipping notice emails might not have gone out on schedule.
Connor: But, I've confirmed that your pre-order will be delivered by 10/26
Marc : Thank you Connor, I appreciate it, you have been very helpful

-------------------------------------------

That being said, I am still missing $651 - I used a Discover card which usually takes 3 or so days for it to actually appear on a statement. So maybe it has shipped but the notice just didn't go through like this guy says.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Still in processing. This if my first order from MS store which is why I'm more anxious. With Amazon they have shipped as late as the day before and I have always received it on time.

lennyk1313

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with a lady at Microsoft regarding my order since it is still saying "In Process", and she did confirm that my preorder will be delivered by 10/26.

rbf

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
ATTENTION Canadians!

Looks like they are shipping today :)
Same here just got this from a MS Chat tech:
You: I ordered the 64GB surface on the first day the 16th... order still says shipping 'in process'.. the 26th is 2 days... could you pls look at my status?

You: I will get you the order #. just a min pls

You: Order #MS10755584825 Order date: 10/16/2012

Terry: In order to have the product ship so ot is not to you before the release date it would ship two day air via ups. so it will go out today.

You: Thank you!

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My surface shipped early yesterday morning with 3-day select and is scheduled to arrive Friday; however, my Cyan touch cover shipped this morning UPS ground and is scheduled to arrive on Monday... :( I hope UPS is wrong and it shows up Friday.

amw0022

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
delivery

I just spoke to the online chat he told me that they will be mostly overnighting the tablets to people who preorder. So im hoping that true

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
My surface shipped early yesterday morning with 3-day select and is scheduled to arrive Friday; however, my Cyan touch cover shipped this morning UPS ground and is scheduled to arrive on Monday... :( I hope UPS is wrong and it shows up Friday.

My cyan touch cover is packaged with my surface. So I am guessing you probably ordered later in the day.

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My cyan touch cover is packaged with my surface. So I am guessing you probably ordered later in the day.

Nope, I ordered around 8:45 am PST, in the first few minutes you were able to pre order. My- order confirmation email came at 8:50. Wonder how the orders are processed in their warehouses.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss