Is your surface in process or has it shipped

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
My email receipt says "Pre-order release date: your order will be delivered by 10/26" so... I hope i get it a day or two early :)

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
"In Process..." Sheesh. I can't stand it. Preordered the Surface RT and a Lumia 920. I can't freakin' stand it.
-joe-

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine on Friday night, but it says "In Process." Maybe with any luck, I'll get it Friday but I'm not counting on it by any means.

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know who the MSFT store use for delivery in the UK?

I know MSFT ExpertZone uses DHL, but not sure if the MSFT store uses the same.

And also, will we get a tracking number?

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered mine on Friday night, but it says "In Process." Maybe with any luck, I'll get it Friday but I'm not counting on it by any means.

That all depends on whether the receipt says "Product release date: your order will be delivered by 10/26." If it doesn't say that then it will almost certainly not be delivered on 10/26....

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
If I forgot to sign in to my live account when I ordered, is there anyways to check my order and see if its processing or whatever?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
If I forgot to sign in to my live account when I ordered, is there anyways to check my order and see if its processing or whatever?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I did not sign in when I ordered either. But when I logged into the store using my Live ID, and checked my order history, it was present. I believe it recognized my name and credit card, which is the the same card I use for my Xbox Live and Xbox Music Pass. Another possible link was the email I used which is my primary Microsoft email account. Trying logging into Microsoft Store using the email you used for the order and check your order history.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I was just chatting with customer service. Her answer is pretty much standard procedure, but I thought it prudent to relay this information.

Casey: I will be happy to check when you will receive the Surface you have pre-ordered.
Casey: May I have your order number please?

You: Thank you. MSXXXXXXXXX
Casey: Thanks . Let me pull up the order.
Casey: May I just confirm if you ordered the surface with cover or the one without a cover?

You: With cover.
Casey: Alright, please expect the delivery on 10/26.
You: Thanks. Will my order page be updated with a tracking number once it ships?
Casey: Yes, that's right.
You: Great. Thank you for you assistance. Have a great day.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone's credit card actually been charged? Mine hasn't. I figured they'd charge when they ship, but mine isn't even showing a hold transaction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster