Is your surface in process or has it shipped

webwevers#WN

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Just received my shipping notice! I ordered the 32GB without touch cover, a cyan touch cover and the HDMI adapter. For right now they are only showing the Tablet as being shipped, hopefully soon the other items will show up. Only 4 more days left!

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Just received my shipping notice! I ordered the 32GB without touch cover, a cyan touch cover and the HDMI adapter. For right now they are only showing the Tablet as being shipped, hopefully soon the other items will show up. Only 4 more days left!

Just out of curiosity:

1) What day did you order?
2) What state do you live in?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine almost immediately after they went up for preorder and I have not received any shipping information.

I am assuming they are rolling the order status updates. So just because your order status doesn't say it yet, it still might have a tracking number.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
The pre-orders went live ~15 minutes before the announced time and I was one of the first to pre-order. Still in process for me. For those that have tracking #'s, can you show us delivery day when that info becomes available?

will25u

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
The pre-orders went live ~15 minutes before the announced time and I was one of the first to pre-order. Still in process for me. For those that have tracking #'s, can you show us delivery day when that info becomes available?
Live in Southern California. Ordered when it a few minutes before it went live on the 16th. Carrier is UPS and the tracking number does not work yet.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Live in Southern California. Ordered when it a few minutes before it went live on the 16th. Carrier is UPS and the tracking number does not work yet.

Yea I would imagine the distributor prints the shipping labels in house. So the product is probably not scanned in by UPS.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
For those that received shipment informatin, did you order without cover, or bundled with cover?

I considered this, as well. Mine was ordered with cover. It seems like those of you who are getting shipping notices already ordered the model without the cover?

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
sweet. Looks like I wont get mine till 7:00 pm on Friday when I'm already at work... fml

means i won't get mine either, instead I'll hear the doorbell ring and then 2 seconds later when I answer it I'll see the UPS guy running back to his truck and find a missed package notice on my door.

rbf

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Both keyboards shipped!

I just rec'd 2 separate emails that my touchpad cover and typecover, both separate orders from my 64GB surface HAVE shipped and I rec'd tracking #'s for FedX! I have not rec'd anything on the 64GB Surface tablet itself. Get ready... they R comin.. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99