Is your surface in process or has it shipped

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Makes sense. Harrisburg is like an hour and 10 minutes away from me (I'm in Baltimore). Packages i order that come from there usually appear at my door next day.

Still "In Process" for me, i expect that to change tomorrow or the day following.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine has had a arrival then a departure scan from PA since mid day yesterday but no arrival scan as of yet to anywhere else. I'm in louisiana

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine before the preorder was supposed to be live, probably around 8:45 am PST, so I was definitely in the first batch of orders. Anyway, I got an email around 1:00 am last night saying my Surface shipped, but the tracking number is not active yet.

I ordered the 32GB one; however, I also ordered a cyan touch cover, and it has yet to ship. I'm not worried though. I'm confident they'll both be here by Friday.

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
My 64 gb surface still says in process. (US here)

Anyone else, or has your shipped.
I am confused, I used my debit card to pay for the surface (it was billed/or checked) for appropriate funds (means it took the money out by the looks of it) today that money is back.

but the order still says in process

jcjrsmith

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I read (comments section, I think), where someone mentioned that there is a Distribution Center in Pennsylvania. If that is the case, I won't be seeing tracking information until Thursday. UPS Ground from PA, is one day to NYC. That is of course, if my theory is correct.

Well, if that is the case, then UPS ground from PA to PA is.....
I'm never going to see that email, am I? :D

Blackjack55345

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Got the email early this morning (2 A.M.) saying it was shipped. No tracking information updated on UPS. Ordered a couple hours after pre-orders went up. I'm in MN.

MarcMaiden

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
WOOP! nvm, my tablet and magenta touch cover have shipped :cool:

I am in the SF bay area, ordered minutes after pre orders started and I'm still "in process" ... I am getting super anxious because there is a Microsoft store 15 min away from me (Santa Clara) and I don't mind going there if it meant gettting it on launch day or not.

kane4fire

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
You know they probably have a deal going with UPS where it's guaranteed to get to you by the 26. So if you're 3 miles away or 3600 miles away, you'll get it the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss