Surface Shipping Details (UK)

France101

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Nice one! I ordered the 64gig on 26th, did you get a notification to say if it was shipped? Any correlation between tracking no and order id?

Thanks

No correlation between tracking reference and my order number unfortunately.

I didn't receive a notification email either, it's still showing as 'In Process' on their website.

It looks like there's a UPS label underneath the DHL one.

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I fear that this is INCORRECT. Just spoke to DHL, they have not got a clue about MS orders. They can however check if there is an order due to be delivered using your post code. Nothing for me though.

I just spoke to them too and can confirm they don't know anything, nothing set to come to my address etc.

Also, on the Microsoft website, they have my billing and delivery postcode wrong? what the ****? I never typed it wrong. There's loads of mistakes everywhere!!

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I just spoke to them too and can confirm they don't know anything, nothing set to come to my address etc.

Also, on the Microsoft website, they have my billing and delivery postcode wrong? what the ****? I never typed it wrong. There's loads of mistakes everywhere!!
Did you ring this number 0844 248 0999?

udayrulz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Their website doesn't deal with 6char post code's. Adds the first character twice, I pointed it out earlier in this thread. Shocking really!

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
because this was last minute change by MS these are being delivered adhoc ie no tracking numbers

I'd be more inclined to let the communication problems slide if it appeared that they were delivering chronologically and working through the pre-orders. Right now it's about the terrible communication AND that we have no idea where we stand in relation to everyone else who has placed an order, regardless of WHEN.

rhocalcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
also just phoned DHL - they said nothing showing up as sent to my address within the last 10 days, though with further info (I.e tracking no) it may have shown up...

0844 248 0844

Just keep saying "something else" and "other"

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Their website doesn't deal with 6char post code's. Adds the first character twice, I pointed it out earlier in this thread. Shocking really!

I hope my delivery driver uses his intelligence and checks the town then for the street or something. I'm sure they have the capability to deal with mildly incorrect adresses anyway. Still, more unnecessary stress for me!

rhocalcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh my word. Looked out apartment window, UPS Van parked outside. He goes to the door, buzzes but not our door...I let him in anyway, he comes up to my front door with a Surface Sized box and says oh this is for 4C not 4A(us), sorry - and the name on the box wasn't mine...To make things worse he asked if I could sign for it for the neighbours who were not in. Oh the pain.

France101

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Checking my tracking reference on the DHL website backs up the same-day theory.

It arrived at Heathrow at 12.05 today and was delivered at 15.13.

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
also just phoned DHL - they said nothing showing up as sent to my address within the last 10 days, though with further info (I.e tracking no) it may have shown up...

0844 248 0844

Just keep saying "something else" and "other"
Considering it is suppose to be DHL Same Day that is delivering the Surface you should probably try their number (0844 248 0009)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium