Surface Shipping Details (UK)

Theonlyix

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
nothing new with my order, still in process and no Surface delivered =/

Also, when i cited that guy earlier - I for one know its called Windows Phone 8, but i just went along with the guy and called it Windows Mobile 8.

karnka

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
No shipping notification, ordered on the 16th.

Starting to give up hope. I'm quite fickle too and half tempted to just cancel and buy some cheaper kit elsewhere.

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone starting to get beyond annoyed. I feel a bit daft but I'm really looking forward to getting this. I suppose all will be well when it arrives and we will all soon forget the delivery nightmares.

Theonlyix

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
ive gone so far as to think of cancel my order and just buy me a Nokia Lumia 920... its just a tad more expensive.
I THOUGHT about it, but probably ill buy it anyway and dont cancel =(

Scotarcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Waiting...

Some really interesting comments so far and some bizarre behaviour from Microsoft.
I ordered the 64gb on 23rd and was advised at that point delivery would be 1-2 weeks. The order page shows 2nd Nov, as it seems to do for a number of people on here.
After reading the comments I logged onto my credit card site and checked the transactions. Payment not yet taken which would suggest it hasn't shipped yet, as I expected. However, it shows that the pending transaction is dated yesterday (29th) which I can't understand???? Does that mean it may be being shipped and the payment is being taken or (and I think this is the answer), does it mean MS only put the hold on the funds yesterday, despite the order being out through last week?
Love my gadgets... Hate waiting!
Ps I'm in Scotland so if, as some reckon, delivery is starting in the south, I may get mine by Christmas!

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Some really interesting comments so far and some bizarre behaviour from Microsoft.
I ordered the 64gb on 23rd and was advised at that point delivery would be 1-2 weeks. The order page shows 2nd Nov, as it seems to do for a number of people on here.
After reading the comments I logged onto my credit card site and checked the transactions. Payment not yet taken which would suggest it hasn't shipped yet, as I expected. However, it shows that the pending transaction is dated yesterday (29th) which I can't understand???? Does that mean it may be being shipped and the payment is being taken or (and I think this is the answer), does it mean MS only put the hold on the funds yesterday, despite the order being out through last week?
Ps I'm in Scotland so if, as some reckon, delivery is starting in the south, I may get mine by Christmas!
I saw on here yesterday someone in Leeds received theres.

MrX365

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
In the rather odd position of hoping mine doesn't arrive today now given Im not at home and have no way of getting it until the 10th now :mad: Least that way I might get some more coupons :D

Scotarcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I saw on here yesterday someone in Leeds received theres.
Yeah, I read that too. I'm very impatient when it comes to gadgets - like a kid at Christmas. Just want to get my hands on that tech! But I've realised that I was later in ordering it so I'm not expecting it before the weekend. If it does come in this week then all the better! :)

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I read that too. I'm very impatient when it comes to gadgets - like a kid at Christmas. Just want to get my hands on that tech! But I've realised that I was later in ordering it so I'm not expecting it before the weekend. If it does come in this week then all the better! :)
Doesn't look like when you ordered it matters. I ordered an hour after the pre-order website went up and still haven't received mine. You could easily get yours before me :)

Scotarcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know, when it says 2nd Nov on the order, does that mean delivery for then or shipped on that date? Or is it like the 26th/30th fiasco, i.e. MS don't even know? Thanks.

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know, when it says 2nd Nov on the order, does that mean delivery for then or shipped on that date? Or is it like the 26th/30th fiasco, i.e. MS don't even know? Thanks.

According to Microsoft if you turn left at the blue traffic light and eat your curtains very nice weather need to vacuum the roof then that's when your Surface is arriving.

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 16th and my Surface says 02/11/2012 but my cover says 26/10/2012, still no shipping email and order is still "in process". Has anyone spoke to MS support today?

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
its the 26th/30th fiasco. From what I have read peeps have the 2nd stated on their account and have still received their Surface. Also MS has basically said on the phone that they have no idea (obv in their way of saying that, not that direct lol).

Scotarcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like when you ordered it matters. I ordered an hour after the pre-order website went up and still haven't received mine. You could easily get yours before me :)
If that's the case, then that's not very good at all. It's like waiting in a queue at Argos only to have someone move in ahead of you and collect their items first!
However, I don't have the luck involved in getting my product without problems - it'll either be delayed, get lost or be cancelled I reckon!

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine was delivered early yesterday afternoon, but still no shipping confirmation and my MS Store order status is still In Process. I pre-ordered on the 16th about an hour after the site went live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720