Surface Shipping Details (UK)

karnka

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
No sign of anything for me...at this rate a sim-free Lumia 920 will be in my hands before the Surface :(
That's a little far fetched. I know people like Clove have suggested they might get sim free stock but I suspect it might be months with this ill fated EE exclusivity. Surely we'll have our surfaces by then! :)

Last edited:

ajandoh

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
BUILD attendees receive 100GB SkyDrive storage and Surface RT tablet with Touch Cover

Well those of us who paid cash for ours still waiting in vain for our Surfaces to arrive. Absolutely brilliant.

mndl632

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
can't see anymore being delivered today, i can hope, as i'm still waiting for mine, but looks like it's going to be tomorrow, hopefully

Shoulders

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone from MS CS. A nice Spanish lady confirmed that there was nothing wrong with my transaction.

I said Id ordered on the morning of the 17th, and that people that had orders a week later were getting theirs, and she said I should be the high up the priority list, but they'd been so overwhelmed that they were just sending them out as and when they can.

She also said that she had now idea when it would arrive. Could be tomorrow, Thursday or even Friday.

Not happy. What's the point preording early if you get your surface later than ohers that ordered a week later.

I got a case number. Going o phone and demand another voucher if they've not at least tried to deliver it tomorrow.

By the way in in Ipswich. Lese than an hour from Stansted where the DHL plane apparently comes in.

varanus261

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
In Norwich here, fuming to myself. Got dispatch mail at midnight. Tracking number said 30th delivery, and still nothing. Awful really. If its not tomorrow then they will hear from me. Having it delivered to the shop I work in, so its not like there is no one to sign etc...

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
That's a little far fetched. I know people like Clove have suggested they might get sim free stock but I suspect it might be months with this ill fated EE exclusivity. Surely we'll have our surfaces by then! :)

Hah I wouldn't be too sure ;-) In all seriousness I meant more that Phones4U may actually be ready to sell sim-free Lumias on 2nd/5th November and at this rate with Surface deliveries....

St0rment

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's 7:15pm and mines just arrived. I'm 5 mins from Stansted airport but don't think DHL have a service center their and forgot to ask the driver where he came from. There were about 9 deliveries on his list with another 5 to go and all he was delivering were Surfaces so there's hope yet :)

rhocalcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Dhl delivered my surface at 6:00pm today even though I have a ups tracking number :S

Congrats! I'm sure you want to play with it but can you track the parcel online quickly and let us know what it says??

Nothing here in Bath yet but still holding out hope...

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
It's 7:15pm and mines just arrived. I'm 5 mins from Stansted airport but don't think DHL have a service center their and forgot to ask the driver where he came from. There were about 9 deliveries on his list with another 5 to go and all he was delivering were Surfaces so there's hope yet :)

Thank you!! Still got some hope then!!

robnewton

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
DHL just delivered my 64gb surface at 7:15pm. i ordered on the 26th. delivery driver said theres something strange about them, his supervisor told him theyve got to be delivered today or theres gunna be a problem for them. the delivery driver is supposed to be doing a late collection from the Sports Direct office/warehouse but theyve sent him out with a few of the packages to deliver around the village.

rhocalcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
DHL just delivered my 64gb surface at 7:15pm. i ordered on the 26th. delivery driver said theres something strange about them, his supervisor told him theyve got to be delivered today or theres gunna be a problem for them. the delivery driver is supposed to be doing a late collection from the Sports Direct office/warehouse but theyve sent him out with a few of the packages to deliver around the village.

Wow Awesome man congrats and thanks for the info! Enjoy! Where are you??

MrX365

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

Hmm given Im getting mine delivered to Stortford surely one of those 5 must be mine!

St0rment

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, there's a waybill number on the front that tracks on the dhl website but seems to be random and doesn't watch the order number in anyway. I can see mine landed at heathrow like the rest of them at midday, made its way to Gatwick before being couriered north at 4:30.

I can confirm I have a UPS shipping number on the box under my dhl label but never recieved a shipment email. My ms store order still hasn't changed and the money has been authorised on my card but not processed.

Good luck to all who are waiting.

St0rment

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone from MS CS. A nice Spanish lady confirmed that there was nothing wrong with my transaction.

I said Id ordered on the morning of the 17th, and that people that had orders a week later were getting theirs, and she said I should be the high up the priority list, but they'd been so overwhelmed that they were just sending them out as and when they can.

She also said that she had now idea when it would arrive. Could be tomorrow, Thursday or even Friday.

Not happy. What's the point preording early if you get your surface later than ohers that ordered a week later.

I got a case number. Going o phone and demand another voucher if they've not at least tried to deliver it tomorrow.

By the way in in Ipswich. Lese than an hour from Stansted where the DHL plane apparently comes in.

Hmm given Im getting mine delivered to Stortford surely one of those 5 must be mine!

I'm also in Stortford so fingers crossed you'll have a guy who stinks of cigs on your doorstep shortly :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion