Surface Shipping Details (UK)

anon(5327487)

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Just received mine after ordering at about midnight on Wednesday... no confirmation email or shipping information but I'm really impressed with the speed of delivery. I think maybe MS are stepping up their game after all the confusion...

Surfacejunkie

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY! It's arrived by UPS. Ordered on the 16th. Still haven't been charged and still showing in process. Didn't receive any emails.

This thing is amazing though! You'll love it when it does arrive!

I've made a formal complaint by email so we'll see what happens. Interested to know how people got extra vouchers? Was it CS that issued them? I'm giving this one to my wife and now want to order another so some more vouchers would be handy!

MrX365

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY! It's arrived by UPS. Ordered on the 16th. Still haven't been charged and still showing in process. Didn't receive any emails.

This thing is amazing though! You'll love it when it does arrive!

I've made a formal complaint by email so we'll see what happens. Interested to know how people got extra vouchers? Was it CS that issued them? I'm giving this one to my wife and now want to order another so some more vouchers would be handy!

I got mine from CS. Well 2 from them, and the original 1 by email.

HPoirot

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I got mine from CS. Well 2 from them, and the original 1 by email.

How did you convince CS to give you the vouchers? I'm finding it hard to yell at them, especially since after calling so many times I got to know every one of the reps by name...

serializer

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone received it in Sweden

I ordered mine the 17th and have still not received it. Those who have received it in Sweden:

- when did you order?
- did you receive it through fedex or ups?
- which city do you live in?

Thanks!

chuks22

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
typing this on my surface

ordered yesterday and just received mine. fast service I believe is back. 32GB with black touch cover. located in central London.

MrX365

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Well done! What's your secret? I was nice as pie to them and got nothing. Did you need to speak to someone higher up?

Haha I dont know, I just did my usual with customer service reps - was very very polite and didn't get angry (not their fault after all) and asked where I could make a complaint. Then I sent an email that basically said:

• Customer support agents have been excellent
  • Not happy with situation because of x, y and z (mainly the lack of information, not the fact it hasn't arrived)
  • My Surface better not have been sent to those in the States :p

They just came back with a voucher in response.

The other voucher came when I was talking to a lovely women over the phone and she said she would make sure I got a voucher sent through within 48 hours, which she did.

Only annoying thing is they can't all be used at the same time!

paulschapman

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Aaaahhhh!!!!!

UPS Delivered to my Home Address (good job the wife was in) and not work - will have to wait till 7pm tonight when I get home to have a look

(Did wonder why it said Residential when I work in a Hospital)

fishgen

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Allright, just for the fun I ordered a second one today (in addition to the one that I pre-ordered on the 18th), let's see which one arrives first! By the way I called CS and they told me there's no such thing as a 'black list', and I will receive mine 'today or tomorrow for sure'...

Original order finally arrived yesterday. Ordered it to my friend as I'm from the continent, so I don't really know more, but it did beat the second one after all ;) Account still shows 'In Process' and no emails received.

smcshaw

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
And mine is here...

UPS lady said they were told delivery before 12.

Mine was a 32GB with cyan touch cover ordered Saturday.

I've had 10 minutes with it and there's no problems :) Lovely.

cstenson

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
And mine is here...

UPS lady said they were told delivery before 12.

Mine was a 32GB with cyan touch cover ordered Saturday.

I've had 10 minutes with it and there's no problems :) Lovely.

I'm pleased for you but this is a total joke, I ordered a full 10 days earlier and support still are unable to tell me anything whatsoever. A complete disgrace.

cstenson

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Haha I dont know, I just did my usual with customer service reps - was very very polite and didn't get angry (not their fault after all) and asked where I could make a complaint. Then I sent an email that basically said:

• Not happy with situation because of x, y and z (mainly the lack of information, not the fact it hasn't arrived)

The other voucher came when I was talking to a lovely women over the phone and she said she would make sure I got a voucher sent through within 48 hours, which she did.

What address did you send the email to? Think I need to get more vouchers, it may help my blood pressure which is going up by the minute today!

Surfacejunkie

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome! You must have some good patter! :lol:

Not sure how much leverage I have now I've received mine. Will wait and see what happens from my email complaint. Think I'll send a wee cheeky thank you email to the girl that helped me earlier this week to see if that produces something. Being nice is definitely more productive.

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Damn! My surface is sitting at UPS Edinburgh, it arrived there 6am this morning and only 'booked in' at 10.24am so no delivery today and as usual for me it's Friday so I will have to wait in anticipation until Monday now!

Still, just ordered the htc 8x from clove so that should be with me tomorrow to tide me over. Wanted the nokia 920 but it's going to be a long wait to get that sim free I fear!

Surfacejunkie

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Damn! My surface is sitting at UPS Edinburgh, it arrived there 6am this morning and only 'booked in' at 10.24am so no delivery today and as usual for me it's Friday so I will have to wait in anticipation until Monday now!

Still, just ordered the htc 8x from clove so that should be with me tomorrow to tide me over. Wanted the nokia 920 but it's going to be a long wait to get that sim free I fear!

UPS is at the Gyle. You can make collections.

smcshaw

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Now being able to check the tracking of it:

Cardiff, United Kingdom 02/11/2012 11:53 Delivered
02/11/2012 4:45 Out for Delivery
02/11/2012 4:00 Arrival Scan
Tamworth, United Kingdom 02/11/2012 0:12 Departure Scan
Tamworth, United Kingdom 01/11/2012 19:01 Origin Scan
United Kingdom 31/10/2012 12:15 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I can see it's status on commerce.microsoft.com changed to settled a few hours after UPS first picked it up (Order Processed.)
Not sure if this is on any help but thought I'd pass it along.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786