Launch Day Giveaway

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Noticed this item on the page for the popup store near me.

First 100 people in line will receive a 12 Month Xbox Music Pass with unlimited streaming and downloads as a gift with purchase, a value of $99.90. So be sure to get here early!

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Noticed this item on the page for the popup store near me.

First 100 people in line will receive a 12 Month Xbox Music Pass with unlimited streaming and downloads as a gift with purchase, a value of $99.90. So be sure to get here early!
wow that is awesome. could you screen shot it? I'm on my holiday pop up page and I don't even see a place for promotions.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Now I just need to find out for sure what time they open. The store page says 10 am but I thought someone posted that they were opening at 8 am on launch day. I managed to get a reserve pass this weekend, but definitely would like to score that xbox pass as well.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Now I just need to find out for sure what time they open. The store page says 10 am but I thought someone posted that they were opening at 8 am on launch day. I managed to get a reserve pass this weekend, but definitely would like to score that xbox pass as well.

The Scottsdale store is opening at 8:00 AM. You should call your local store to find out their hours. I would not just go by what the web page says....

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Not that I care myself, but I bet there will be some people who pre-ordered who will not be happy that they get nothing in the equation except full price....

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Not that I care myself, but I bet there will be some people who pre-ordered who will not be happy that they get nothing in the equation except full price....
I have to admit there was a flash of ire, until I quickly realized there would be no way I can make it due to work. I can't even schedule the day off (even a fake sick day). I simply have to be at work. Thus, all is well in my book.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2