Touch Cover shipping separately...might miss Friday delivery!

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that if you ordered the $499 Surface without a Touch Cover and then picked a colored Touch Cover separately, that the Touch Cover is shipping entirely separately and, at least for me, might not be delivered on Friday? HOW FRUSTRATING (cough firstworldproblem cough) that I may have to live with a Surface without a Touch Cover for a whole weekend.

Man, I hope the tracking info is just being conservative for the Touch Cover and that it arrives Friday too!

rhalbert10

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Same situation here. My cyan touch cover is coming from Ontario Canada and won't be here until Monday. My type cover is coming with the Surface which is slated to arrive on Friday.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
My Cyan touch cover is being shipped in the same package as my surface. Same tracking number.

I ordered within minutes of orders going live. And my stuff is coming from Harrisburg PA.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
That may be the case, but I would wait and see what happens when there's actual movement on the items. Oftentimes the original shipping data will update to different info once things are rolling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise