Surface in this mornings News

Dr. Impossible

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
After the huge Win8 release yesterday and the Surface Official launch after that, I'm disappointed and suprised really that when I searched 'Surface Tablet' this morning on Bing, 75% of the headlines in the first 4 pages were "Apple CEO Tim Cook says Microsoft Surface is a 'compromising' and 'confusing' product. Oy.

I know bad press is good as well, but Really? Noone reported on the midnight launch? Judging from the pics I just saw here it was madness in NYC.

Thanks

-Doc

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Its an apple dominated world mates, and Microsoft is the company that it's cool to hate, and people do love to hate them. No surprise that the launch was barely covered. Is it the first stage, denial? :)

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile, Apple's multi-product launch was practically a non-event compared to the iPhone 5 event. It was like they were announcing iYawn. The tide may be turning back to Microsoft.

Bartdog

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Idunno. Apple is getting plenty of free advertising in jax from the local news.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't watch the news but I am surprised I am not hearing of reports of this being on TV. When the iPhone 5 launched they were talking about it's affect on the economy. This has a much larger potential for the economy than the iPhone.....doesn't it?

People have been holding off buying tablets, laptops, and desktops because they knew a new OS was coming. New app store bringing revenue in an OS that previously did not have one. This is on sale in far more stores than the iPhone therefore requiring more jobs. Hmmm.

Maybe I should turn on my TV, there has to be something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium