How to do a hard reset/restore to factory

mane3215

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I accidentally put the wrong email in and I cant for the life of me find out how to correct it. I want to start fresh like I just turned it on. Can anyone help me with a factory reset?

Thanks ahead!

mane3215

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
go to settings, general and scroll down, there is a reset/refresh button that will blow everything away.

Thanks man, where is the settings? If I swipe from the right I have a settings but there are only 3 options, none general and if I go into the apps list there is not settings there either? Man, Im tech savy I feel like an idiot =)

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Thanks man, where is the settings? If I swipe from the right I have a settings but there are only 3 options, none general and if I go into the apps list there is not settings there either? Man, Im tech savy I feel like an idiot =)

You don't have an item in the app list (right from main start tile screen) that is called Settings with a gear icon? And if you do and you open it, what shows up? You should have a long list of things inside including 'about'. Inside about is an option to reset your phone back to factory defaults (still same OS revision though).

mane3215

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
You don't have an item in the app list (right from main start tile screen) that is called Settings with a gear icon? And if you do and you open it, what shows up? You should have a long list of things inside including 'about'. Inside about is an option to reset your phone back to factory defaults (still same OS revision though).

Yes, when I am on the main home page when I swipe in from the right side of the screen I have settings gear at the bottomwhen I click on the all I have for options are: Start (grayed out), Tiles and Help.

At the very bottom of the pane I see my network, speaker, screen, notifications, power and keyboard.

mane3215

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I found it, thank you guys! Had to click on the "change profile" up on the top right to get into pc settings, then general from there.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett