NVM , figured it out.
    Last edited by MoggSquad; 10-28-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: x
    10-28-2012 01:07 PM
    Mind sharing how you figured it out? Two fingers doesn't do it, every time I need to right click I have been using my touch cover.
    10-28-2012 01:31 PM
    Long hold then release
    10-28-2012 01:38 PM
    That doesn't seem to want to work on the home screen, is it that tricky for everyone? The tile moves like I should be able to initiate a right click, or a drag, but it almost immediately goes back to sitting normal. If I release it, nothing special happens either.
    10-28-2012 02:07 PM
    To open up the extra settings for an app (such as re-size, uninstall etc) just swipe down on a app tile on the home screen and the options pop up below.

(not sure if this is what you are looking for)
    10-28-2012 02:25 PM
    That doesn't seem to want to work on the home screen, is it that tricky for everyone? The tile moves like I should be able to initiate a right click, or a drag, but it almost immediately goes back to sitting normal. If I release it, nothing special happens either.
    There is no right click on the Start screen. Long hold a tile to move it around and just tap a tile and drag it down slightly and that tile's menu bar will open at the bottom of the screen.
    10-28-2012 02:26 PM
    For tiles quickly swipe up or down to grab and move it. To bring up the options for a tile (resize, uninstall, etc.) press and hold then swipe up or down.
    10-28-2012 02:29 PM
    Got it. Thanks everyone :)
    10-28-2012 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD